Below are instructions to help aid you and your selected Authorized Representative to complete the
Form I-9 process. Please reach out to us if you have any questions or issues.
- You will want to prepare your identification documents before starting the process with your
Authorized Representative. A list of those documents can be found here-
2. We suggest doing this process on cell phones as you may need to upload photos or your
identification. It can be done with a laptop or PC but you may need to upload photos using your
3. The email your Authorized Representative will receive will be from Integrity Staffing Solutions
OR Alerts@ableteams.com with the subject “i9 Authorized Representative Request”. They may
need to check their junk folder.
4. After opening the email simply click the “Sign” button to begin the process
5. Be sure to work the form from the top down. Your Authorized Representative will need to
confirm your information on the form is correct.
6. If you have a List A document, you do not need a List B or C document.
a. Please note that you are required to enter a document number for all documents supplied. Do not select N/A for the document number.
7. If you do NOT have a list A document, you will need a List B AND a List C document.
8. Please be sure to complete all the Red * fields and ensure the information is correct.
9. Please be sure to use the correct expiration date or indicate where there is no expiration date
using the small check box.
10. You ONLY need to upload an image of your identification when it has a Red *. Otherwise, no
uploads are required.
11. Your Authorized Representative will need to enter their job title as “Authorized Representative”
and enter their name before signing off on the forms. Please be sure that they click to sign in
each space provided.
12. The forms will be completed when you get the “Thanks for Submitting Your Document”
Should you have any questions about this process please feel free to reach out to us or visit an Integrity
Staffing branch near you.